Option for remote/home working although may be required to be in the office occasionally as necessitated by the business
The Community Manager will be responsible for managing and developing Optiseller's online community, acting as the brand’s spokesperson, engaging influencers and end-users and ensuring that community members feel supported.
Working closely with the Marketing and Customer Success teams, the Community Manager will build the brand’s online presence and foster stronger relationships between the brand and Optiseller stakeholders, including media, industry leaders and the Optiseller user community, as well as the public in general. He/she will also monitor trends and topics mentioned by the community and will have the ability to anticipate potential problems that may negatively affect brand reputation.
Roles and Responsibilities
Working closely with the Marketing and Customer Success team, you will:
- Serve as a point of contact for the company’s social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and blog
- Interact with community members and customers in a professional, personable, and timely manner to grow and keep the community alive
- Foster and strengthen new relationships with key influencers within the community
- Manage the creation of an online community and forum around the Optiseller brand, fostering dialogue amongst users and eventually building it up so it becomes the go-to place for any questions on the tools
- Create high quality, engaging, relevant, and timely content
- Deploy social listening tools to monitor positive/negative comments and topic trends, and strive to boost engagement and resolve any potential conflicts that may affect brand reputation
- Generate comprehensive reports on overall community sentiment and notable trends and provide meaningful feedback
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and themes in the industry
- Experience in community creation and management, ideally for a SaaS organisation
- Content strategy, creation and curation, including copywriting and technical writing
- Social Media management, including social listening and social media advertising.
- Partnership management and stakeholder engagement
- Customer experience management
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of A/B testing, conversion rate optimization and website optimisation
- Understanding of SEO and keyword research
- Experience in e-commerce and/or online marketplaces, ideally eBay
- Email marketing and experience using CRM packages and email tools
- Data Management and analysis, including Google Analytics
- Market research
- Analytical thinking
- Understanding of Public Relations
We are seeking to recruit urgently, if you are interested in joining our team, send your CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
No agencies, please.