Option for remote/home working although may be required to be in the office occasionally as necessitated by the business.
We are seeking a high energy individual, with the ability to work collaboratively across various teams, to join us as CRM & Email Marketing Specialist
This is a new and exciting role that has been born out of Optiseller’s rapid growth over the last year. You will be joining a highly successful eCommerce data analytics business that supports online retailers across the world to sell more effectively in e-commerce marketplaces using our Optiseller software tools.
The company commenced in 2005 as Developing IT and rebranded last year as Optiseller now having around 40,000 users of our Optiseller software tools across 140 countries.
As CRM and Email Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for helping drive customer conversions, loyalty and retention through the delivery of insights and targeted communications aimed at potential and existing customers.
Working alongside the Customer Success and the Marketing teams, this role will be pivotal in demonstrating the value of putting the customer at the heart of the organisation as Optiseller continues its rapid expansion.
Roles and Responsibilities
Working closely with the Marketing and Customer Success team, you will:
- Develop a full customer segmentation analysis and implement tactical customer lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Audit and evaluate the current email campaigns
- Manage the scheduling, testing and deployment of all leads and customer email campaigns and communications, ensuring that all tracking codes are applied correctly to facilitate accurate performance monitoring.
- Develop a testing strategy to identify the optimal email series structure and deployment times for emails to maximise revenue
- Work with the Sales and Marketing team to develop programmes for high scoring leads, developing specific communications for them.
- Be responsible for the ongoing management and continued segmentation of the CRM and email database to identify and target actives, lapsers, and dormant accounts with specific campaigns.
- Monitor churn and develop and test different initiatives and promotions, such as generating educational content, targeting user on-boarding, reactivation, retention, and loyalty.
- Own the email KPIs and work with Customer Success and Marketing to develop and deliver the email strategy/roadmap to deliver against targets, tracking the weekly performance of KPIs and communicate the results to internal stakeholders.
- Manage the quality, relevancy and consistency of data capture across all customer touchpoints and carry out data cleanups as/when required.
- Alongside the Data Protection Officer, ensure that the email database and CRM tools are compliant with relevant data protection requirements, including GDPR.
- Keep abreast of the latest Intercom functionalities and the Intercom extensions available and make suggestions on improvements and new working practises as you see fit.
- Demonstrated experience working with CRM, email marketing and campaign management tools.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of email series, drip campaigns and segmentation tactics.
- Ability to produce reports and derive valuable insights and analysis.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Accurate, numerate and analytical skills.
- Ability to project manage, organise and prioritise.
- Experience in or some understanding of marketplaces and e-commerce, eBay seller experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of Intercom and Microsoft Dynamix.
- Database analysis and Customer service experience, ideally in a SaaS environment.
- Content creation and copywriting.
We are seeking to recruit urgently, if you are interested in joining our team, send your CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
No agencies, please.