E-Commerce Implementation Specialist (Australia)
Work from home
Optiseller is an exciting, growing technology business, working in e-commerce data analytics. We help online retailers sell more effectively in e-commerce marketplaces, including using our Optiseller software tools.
Headquartered in Scotland, we are expanding quickly internationally - we already have 40,000 users of our Optiseller software tools in 140 countries - and we are now seeking e-commerce staff to handle our professional services work in Australia
About the Role
e-Commerce has been growing steadily and events in 2020 have accelerated the trend. We have an immediate requirement for an e-Commerce Implementation Specialist to join our staff who will:
- Manage multiple projects to successfully onboard new retailers on to eBay and other marketplace platforms, or to scale up and optimise existing retailers
- Analyse customers’ current systems to understand current capabilities
- Conduct scoping meetings and run Workshops with customers, often involving cross-functional teams in customers of different sizes and sectors
- Supervise our internal e-Commerce Project Administrators, providing support to them in driving project milestones towards timely and successful onboarding
- Where appropriate, identify new areas of e-commerce opportunity beyond customers’ current thinking
- Expert level eCommerce knowledge, preferably including in the eBay marketplace
- You will probably come from a software development background, with excellent technical skills and experience in Solution Design
- Strong experience in project management, working with multi-disciplinary customer teams
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously across different customers and sectors
- Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills, with the gravitas to work with people at all levels in our customers, including senior-level commercial and technical people
- You will probably be degree qualified but more important is your demonstrable e-Commerce, technical and project delivery skills and experience
In addition to base salary, we offer annual bonus, private health, pension and other benefits, and we are a great place to work.
We are seeking to recruit the first team urgently so please apply as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your CV.