E-Commerce Project Administrator (Australia)
Work from home
Optiseller is an exciting, growing technology business, working in e-commerce data analytics. We help online retailers sell more effectively in e-commerce marketplaces, including using our Optiseller software tools.
Headquartered in Scotland, we are expanding quickly internationally - we already have 40,000 users of our Optiseller software tools in 140 countries - and we are now seeking e-commerce Consultants and Project Co-ordinators to handle our professional services work in Australia.
About the Role
e-Commerce has been growing steadily and events in 2020 have accelerated the trend. We have an immediate requirement for an e-Commerce Project Coordinator who will:
- Provide support to our e-Commerce Professional Services Consultants in onboarding new retailers on to eBay and other marketplace platforms, or to scale up existing retailers
- · After initial workshops and solution designs are completed, be responsible for bringing onboarding projects to completion, often through working with cross functional teams in customers of varying size and in various sectors
- · Work with multiple sellers simultaneously, each for a period of weeks, demonstrating a sense of urgency and ownership to drive each project to completion
- Fundamental knowledge of ecommerce, preferably (but not essential) with eBay marketplace
- Excellent communication skills, combined with good commercial knowledge, including process improvements and current internet-based technology
- Experience of project management through working on software projects, preferably with knowledge of project management software tools. Project tracking and a mindset of attention to detail are critical
- Either degree / college qualified in software or equivalent sector experience
- Ability to deliver multiple projects simultaneously – using not only your knowledge and experience but also your interpersonal skills and gravitas with business customers to get projects completed accurately and on time
In addition to base salary, we offer annual bonus, private health, pension and other benefits, and we are a great place to work.
We are seeking to recruit the first team urgently so please apply as soon as possible to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your CV.