Experienced Front End Developer
Optiseller is one of the country’s leading e-commerce data analytics businesses, helping online retailers across the world sell more effectively in e-commerce marketplaces using our Optiseller software tools, and providing related professional services.
We are expanding quickly – we already have 50,000 users of our Optiseller software tools in 140 countries and we are continuing to grow therefore need to continue to build our teams to meet the ongoing demands.
We are looking for a front-end developer to join our team, and help lead on our front-end development strategy which is crucial to the success of our business.
You must be ambitious, self-driven, with an artistic vision and great attention to detail to enable you to take on the responsibility of implementing the visual and interactive elements our users see within a web application.
At Optiseller, you will be working with the latest technology, and you will have the opportunity to advance and grow your career.
You will have the opportunity to continue to work from home with one/two days per week in the office or as required by the business.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers, UX and UI designers
- Use a variety of programming languages to create user-friendly and intuitive web-based application pages and features
- Stay consistent with our brand guidelines
- Work with and grow a consistent component library
- Provide mentoring and guidance to other developers within the team on front-end elements
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
- Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
Minimum of four years of front-end development experience including:
- Experience in other Frameworks, react and angular or similar
- Experience with Razor and/or Blazor
- Ability to work with UX and Designers to understand and implement high and low fidelity mockups.
- Extensive experience in using front-end best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Ability to communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions clearly and effectively to teams and clients.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Understand the principles of SEO and building accessible front-ends
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience working within a SaaS environment
- Online portfolio (if available)
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree level education
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, Node and NPM would be a bonus.
We are seeking to recruit urgently, if you are interested in joining our team, send your CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
No agencies, please.