We are seeking a high energy individual, with the ability to work collaboratively across various teams, to join us in the position of Growth Manager.
This is a new and exciting role that has been born out of Optiseller’s rapid growth over the last year. You will be joining a highly successful e-commerce data analytics business that supports online retailers across the world to sell more effectively in e-commerce marketplaces using our Optiseller software tools.
The company was founded in 2005 as Developing IT and rebranded last year as Optiseller now having around 40,000 users of our Optiseller software tools across 140 countries.
As Growth Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing campaigns to drive customer acquisition and retention, focusing on supercharging Optiseller’s growth through various platforms and marketing channels.
Working alongside the Customer Success and the Marketing teams, you will find innovative ways to grow our customer base and scale the reach of the Optiseller brand, ensuring we reach our ambitious growth targets and keeping the whole team informed in the process.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Working closely with the Marketing and Customer Success team, you will:
- Experiment and implement new growth strategies to boost customer acquisition and retention
- Define strategies for market-driven growth and implement and measure growth tactics and marketing methods
- Develop original and innovative content strategies to improve SEO, increase brand awareness and feed the top of the Optiseller funnel
- Create viral growth through referral marketing and other growth marketing techniques
- Establish methods and processes to ensure measurements and experimentation can be done in a scalable and repeatable model
- Working with the Product team, you will align goals, discuss features and requirements, develop a data strategy and ideate around a growth roadmap at the product level
- Consistently analyse and refine new and existing campaigns to drive revenue, uncover insight and identify trends
- Create and run PPC and social media campaigns
- Test methods strategically, producing a set of hypothesis, metrics to test and quantitative reports
- Manage lead generation campaigns through various digital marketing channels
- Drive new customer acquisition through email marketing, influencer marketing, content marketing, video and more
- Growth management experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Deep understanding of business models, customer journeys and growth loops
- Product management knowledge
- Expertise in SQL, Google Analytics and other data tools
- In-depth understanding of SEM campaign strategies and SEO
- Experience running PPC campaigns
- Ability to produce reports and derive valuable insights and analysis
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to project manage, organise and prioritise
- Excellent team player
- Commercially minded and analytical, with an experimental mindset
Ideally, you should have:
- An understanding of marketplaces and e-commerce, eBay seller experience is a plus
- Experience using Intercom and Microsoft Dynamix
- Creative flair and knowledge of graphic design
In addition to base salary, we offer annual bonus, private health, pension and other benefits, and we are a great place to work.
We are seeking to recruit urgently, if you are interested in joining our team, send your CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
No agencies, please.