Option for remote/home working although may be required to be in the office occasionally as necessitated by the business
We are seeking a high energy individual, with the ability to work collaboratively across various teams, to join as Marketing Data Analyst
This is a new and exciting role that has been born out of Optiseller’s rapid growth over the last year. You will be joining a highly successful e-commerce data analytics business that supports online retailers across the world to sell more effectively in e-commerce marketplaces using our Optiseller software tools.
The company commenced in 2005 as Developing IT and rebranded last year as Optiseller now having around 40,000 users of our Optiseller software tools across 140 countries.
As a Marketing Data Analyst, you will be responsible for providing insights that drive business decisions, identifying ways to build the Optiseller brand and executing and measuring effective marketing campaigns. To do so, you will track, process and analyse marketing and customer data, research consumer behaviour and explore market trends and opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities
Working closely with the Marketing and Customer Success team, you will:
- Manage performance marketing initiatives (advertising, website optimisation) to drive business performance
- Analyse the Optiseller sales funnels and customer intent at each stage, segmenting the existing user base and identifying patterns in customer behaviour
- Improve the measurement and reporting across all marketing functions (CRM, brand, social, PR), as well as the ROI of marketing campaigns
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of ad campaigns
- Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, social media engagement and channel performance, including channel attribution modelling
- Track email campaign metrics
- Recommend website and campaign optimisations, leading A/B testing and CRO initiatives to increase sign-up rates, activation rates and LTV
- Conduct competitive research and analyse benchmarking data
- Identify opportunities for new client acquisition.
- Strong data analysis experience in a marketing/customer analytics role
- Expertise in SQL, Google Analytics and other data tools
- In-depth understanding of SEM campaign strategies and SEO
- Experience running PPC campaigns
- Ability to produce reports and derive valuable insights and analysis.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Accurate, numerate and analytical skills.
- Ability to project manage, organise and prioritise.
- Excellent team player.
- Self-motivated, driven and have the desire to help.
- Experience in or some understanding of marketplaces and e-commerce, eBay seller experience a plus.
- Experience using Intercom and Microsoft Dynamix.
- Database analysis and Customer service experience, ideally in a SaaS environment.
We are seeking to recruit urgently, if you are interested in joining our team, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
No agencies, please.