Option for remote/home working (although may be required to be in the office occasionally as necessitated by the business).
As part of our ongoing recruitment, we are seeking a Tester to join our expanding Testing Team. By doing so you will become part of one of the country’s most exciting technology growth businesses.
Optiseller is one of the country’s leading e-commerce data analytics businesses, helping online retailers across the world sell more effectively in e-commerce marketplaces using our Optiseller software tools, and providing related services.
We are expanding quickly – we already have 40,000 users of our Optiseller software tools in 140 countries.
You will be responsible for the testing of software projects as allocated with some of your responsibilities including the following:
- Working within a SCRUM framework you’ll contribute to Sprints, Retrospectives and Daily stand-ups.
- Contributing to Test plans, Test reports and Test documentation as required.
- Reviewing User Stories/Acceptance Criteria from a 'testability' perspective.
- Contributing to preparation, maintenance and execution of Manual test cases and assist in helping these Test Cases be automated.
- Work collaboratively with Development resource to ensure early visibility of issues can be gained.
- Collaborate closely with development teams reporting on bugs and errors.
- Conducting Cross-browser testing on a variety of platforms.
- Conduct Integration testing as required.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge transfer information gained whilst testing.
- Practical experience of Agile life-cycle and components such as Sprints, Retrospectives and Stand-ups.
- Proven experience as a Test Analyst/Engineer/QA Tester in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of Jira test management software
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Analytical mind.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- ISTQB Foundation (ideally but not a blocker to applications).
- Experience/Knowledge of Zephyr Scale.
In addition to a competitive salary based on your experience, we offer an annual bonus, private health, an attractive pension and other benefits, and we are a great place to work.
We are seeking to recruit urgently, if you are interested in joining our team, send your CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
No agencies, please.